Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Welcome

hey everyone,
welcome to my new site. The reason I am starting this site is because I have so much that I want to share about God's Word. When I was a teenager I started making my own devotional. I would read random parts of the Bible, pick out a verse that stuck out to me, and write what I thought about it. So I decided to start this new site to get some of those ideas off of paper and get some good use out of them. For those of you who have been to my other site, you have probably noticed that I do have a belief in God. Sometimes I just don't feel like I share it enough though. So I have decided to start this site to kind of get what I want to say out there.

To start I am looking through some of the old devotionals that I have written and I will post a new one each day (for those of you who know me it might not be each day but it will be close). Leave me comments and let me know what you think about what I have written or if you have anything to add to the subject.

This whole idea basically stemmed for something I was working on last night. I am teaching J.V AWANA's at my church. The kids in that class have just been unruley since day one. Not all of them, but enough of them that I decided that it was time that I wrote a lesson on respect. So as I was sitting down to work on it last night I remembered that somewhere I had a bunch of devotionals that I had written when I was a teenager. So this morning I went looking for them and i found a few of them (I think the rest are in the attic, in the barn at my parents house. I will have to look for them the next time I am over there. In fact, I should probably just take the freaking box home!) So anyways, I found some of my old notes that I had taken for the devotionals I was writting and realized that I hadn't actually done anything with them, except for write them and then when I moved, threw them into a box and put them in my parents barn attic. So I decided that it was time to crack out some of those devotionals and share them with everyone. I know that i probably won't get very many hits on this site as I do with my other one, but hey, it is all about getting it out to at least one person. If one person stops by and reads this site then that is fine with me.

So I hope you enjoy what I have written. If you do or even if you don't let me know. Just remember to be nice about any disagreement that you may have. Thank you!